The H87a Tenkeyless (TKL) PCB by Hineybush is the perfect choice for building a custom TKL mechanical keyboard or if you’re looking to replace the PCB in your older custom case. Thanks to the legacy USB Mini Type B connector the H87a has great compatibility with popular Korean made ‘kustom’ keyboards.
To look at known fitments check the H87 Compatibility Chart. NOTE: This is a community maintained spreadsheet and we cannot guarantee that this information is accurate.
The Hiney H87c with USB type C port is available here.
Here are some of the features of the H87a PCB:
- ANSI, Winkey/WKL and AZERTY layouts and split backspace supported.
- Top mount USB Mini B port.
- Pre-flashed with VIA firmware.
- Fully programmable with QMK and VIA.
- RGB underglow.
- Supports in-switch LEDs.
- MX and Alps switch compatible.
- B87 footprint with A87 USB placement and stab layout.
***FREE shipping within the CONUS***
International shipping is calculated in the cart prior to purchase.