The Super 16 is an advanced version of our original Sweet 16 macro pad. It is recommended only for experienced builders who are confident in their soldering skills.
This macro pad comes with surface mount RGB LEDs (SK6812mini) for you to install and program. There is also a new add-on option – an RGB LED ring to mount on the bottom of the PCB to give you underglow as well.
- Super 16 PCB ONLY (Includes RGB LEDs)
- 16 key layout.
- North facing for superior keycap lighting.
- Supports MX and Alps style switches (PCB Mount switches recommended).
- Designed to work with Pro Micro, Elite- C and Proton C microcontrollers.
- Fully programmable with QMK and VIA firmware.
- 16x Diodes and 1x reset switch
- 10mm legs with screws
- Pack of 16 Switches
- 16x OEM Profile Keycaps
- 16x Re-legendable flat top keycaps
- RGB LED ring and 3 wires to attach to microcontroller. This option is not compatible with the acrylic cases.
- Acrylic case. Acrylic cases are not compatible with already assembled Super/Sweet 16s.
Ready to build? Click here for full assembly instructions.
Please note: This is an advanced build. You’ll need to be adept at troubleshooting electronics components/PCB schematics and programming. You’ll also need an electronically controlled soldering iron with adjustable heat settings. This project requires low temperature solder as well.
Technical support is through our community discord ONLY: https://discord.gg/mwGfjUh