The Super 16 V2 Macropad is an update to the original Super 16 released in 2017! This version takes the hard work out of the old one by featuring pre-soldered components and hot-swap sockets for your switches. True to the original, the Super 16 V2 has 16 keys in a grid layout with per-key RGB lighting and now includes RGB underglow. Another new addition to the Super 16 is the support for two EC11-style rotary encoders (Optional).
The Super 16 comes with your choice of layered acrylic cases. Additional acrylic supports are included to allow the use of encoders.
The full list of features
- Powered by Atmel 32u2 MCU.
- USB-C connector.
- Programmable with QMK and VIA Firmwares.
- 16 key grid layout.
- Kailh Hot-Swap sockets for MX switches.
- Per Key RGB and RGB Underglow.
- Reset Switch.
- 2x EC11 Encoder support (Soldering required).
The following are included in the kit:
- Super 16 V2 PCB
- Your choice of high-profile layered acrylic case.
- 4x 8mm M2 brass stand off, 8x M2 hex screws.
- 4x Rubber bump-ons.
- M2 Hex driver or Allen key.
The Super 16 V2 comes with QMK Preinstalled. To use VIA configurator download and install the firmware HERE