This is a discontinued PCB, for the latest version check out the pi60 HSE™ 60% PCB.
The 1up HTE PCB is a hot swappable 60% mechanical keyboard with RGB Underglow and USB type C connector. This means there is no soldering required!. The HTE PCB features a Tsangan layout with a Winkeyless style bottom row, split backspace, and split right shift.
Now everyone can create a custom, fully programmable keyboard without any tools or experience!
- Hot swappable for MX switches.
- Fully programmable with QMK and VIA.
- Tsangan or HHKB layout only. Compatible with LJD61UP V2 Universal Kits, HHKB plates or ANSI plates.
- 7u spacebar only.
- RGB underglow.
- Supports in-switch North-facing LEDs.
- Diodes, resistors and hotswap sockets presoldered.
- Multimedia keys supported.
- Black PCB with rear facing 1UP logo.
- Works with USB C to USB C cables as well as USB C to USB A cables (not included).
Combine this with a clear, semi transparent base or open-sided case, like a Z-Case, plastic base, aluminum base or a sandwich kit, like the LJD61UP, to create your endgame RGB board without soldering.
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***
- Switches must be installed with the PCB on a flat surface, so as to not damage the hot swap sockets. Pushing the switches in while holding the PCB in midair may cause the hot swap sockets to come off.
- Due to the hot swap sockets and the USB C connector some cases may not be compatible without modification.
- There is no middle hole screw placement between letters G and H for universal bases as it interferes with the hot swap socket.
***FREE shipping within the CONUS***
International shipping is calculated in the cart prior to purchase.