The classic 1upkeyboards 60% PCB. This solder PCB is perfect for any beginner looking to build their first 60% mechanical keyboard.
- Fully programmable 60% PCB.
- RGB underglow.
- Diodes and resistors presoldered.
- Key remapping with QMK and VIA.
- Connects via USB C (USB C to USB A cable required).
- Supports north facing in-switch LED.
- Multimedia keys supported.
- Multiple layouts supported, such as ANSI, TSANGAN, HHKB, WKL, and ISO Enter.
Fully programmable using QMK.
Try the visual programmer with QMK: https://config.qmk.fm/#/1upkeyboards/1up60rgb/LAYOUT_all
Or download the standard layout JSON here, or the full keymap JSON here for use on kbfirmware.com.
Or get going quickly with a standard layout default.hex file.
Combine this with a clear, semi transparent base or open-sided case, like a Z-Case, a clear acrylic base or a sandwich kit, like the LJD61UP, to create your endgame RGB board.
There are no reviews yet.