The nice!nano from Nice Keyboards is a Pro-Micro drop in replacement for boards like the Sweet 16 Macropad that allows you to cut the cord and easily make your builds wireless. Powered by a Nordic nRF52840 chip, combine the nice!nano with a LiPo battery (Sold Separetely) to take advantage of the BLE wireless connectivity. Along with BLE, the nice!nano features a robust mid-mounted USB-C port for low profile mounting.
The nice!nano supports ZMK Firmware, which is a firmware designed to unleash the full power of the wireless capabilities of the nano with advanced functions for power saving, multi-device, and low latency. Something that is not found on other popular keyboard firmwares.
To learn more about the nice!nano and how to operate it, check out the official guides here: https://nicekeyboards.com/docs/nice-nano/
Full features include:
- Pro Micro replacement.
- Mid mounted USB-C port.
- Nordic nRF52840 controller.
- UF2 bootloader for drag and drop programming.
- Supported by ZMK Firmware.
- Includes two 12-pin headers and one 3-pin header.
- A total of 21 GPIO pins.
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***
- Battery is NOT included. To take full advantage of the BLE you will need to purchase a 3.7v rechargeable LiPo battery that is at least 80mAh with a 2mm JST cable such as the 301230.