The Launch Pad by Ungodly Design is a feature rich macropad powered by an ATMega32 chipset using the QMK custom keyboard firmware. The Launch Pad comes with a preinstalled OLED Screen for function display, a MIDI slider, and an optional rotary encoder for additional controls. Thanks to the hot swap sockets in the default number pad layout, assembly of the Launch Pad is a breeze. If you prefer to use the 20 key grid layout you will need to solder 4 switches. With your choice of 5 available colors (Gray, Lime, Purple, Ice, Turquoise) for the included acrylic case, it is very easy to match the Launch Pad to your current setup!
As a bonus each Launch Pad kit will come with a color-matched mini lube station!
Colors in the pictures are simulated and may differ slightly in the product you receive.
- Hot swap Sockets.
- Powered by QMK. (Preinstalled firmware)
- VIA Configurator Compatible. (Requires installing VIA firmware)
- OLED Screen – Preinstalled.
- MIDI Slider – Preinstalled. (Requires 3rd party software to map functions)
- 18 Key Number Pad Layout.
- Optional 20 Key Grid Layout – Requires Soldering.
- Optional Rotary Encoder – Requires Soldering.
Upgrades from the previous batch:
- New case design.
- New packaging.
- Improved stabilizer compatibility.
- Clear bottom plate for a better underglow effect.
- Included clear and color matched OLED covers.
- 3D printed Encoder and Slider knobs.
Included in the kit:
- Launch Pad Hot Swap PCB.
- Layered Acrylic case.
- Acrylic Mini Lube Station.
- .91″ OLED – Preinstalled.
- MIDI slider – Preinstalled.
- 3D Printed Slider Knob.
- Rotary Encoder.
- 3D Printed Encoder Knob.
- 1 Meter USB C to USB A cable.
- Rubber Feet.
Keycaps and switches not included.