The factory made an oopsie on these solder PCBs and forgot to drill the stabilizer hole for the right Shift key and thus this PCB only supports Split Right Shift!
That makes this board perfect for HHKB or Tsangan builds. Everything else is the same as the A stocks and these have no other defects. So if you like split right shift, this is the perfect way to build your next keyboard on a budget!
- ONLY SUPPORTS SPLIT RIGHT SHIFT (1.75u + 1u)
- Fully programmable 60% PCB.
- RGB underglow.
- Key remapping with QMK and VIA.
- Connects via USB C (USB C to USB A cable required).
- Supports north facing in-switch LED.
Fully programmable using QMK.
B-Stock items are not returnable and not refundable.