THIS IS A PREORDER EXPECTED TO BEGIN SHIPPING ON JANUARY 30TH, 2023. ALSO PRODUCTS PURCHASED ALONG WITH THIS PREORDER WILL SHIP TOGETHER.
The pi60 is a 60% MX-compatible, solderable, multi-layout PCB with RGB underglow for mechanical keyboards. This model is part of the 1upkeyboards’ pi60 PCB lineup alongside the hotswappable pi60 HSE™ and pi60 RGB versions.
There are two available versions of the pi60: one with an onboard USB-C port with an i2c connector, and one with a JST daughterboard connection. The pi60 has traditional poker-style mounting holes and gasket mount cutouts to accommodate O-ring mounting in cases like the Singa Unikorn and Cannonkeys Bakeneko.
The biggest feature of this pi60 model is the sheer number of layouts possible. All the traditional options are included such as Tsangan, HHKB, WKL, ISO, and even Arrow keys. We also threw in three possible rotary encoder positions, various split-spacebar options, and even 6U and 10U spacebars. In total there are over one million possible layout combinations!
You can also choose an optional Universal 60% plate made from Black FR4, the same material as the pi60 PCB, that will support all the layouts possible on the pi60!
VIA firmware comes pre-installed so you’ll be able to customize all the different layouts, underglow lighting effects, macros, and more using the web-based version of VIA at https://usevia.app/
Full Features List:
- Solder only for MX-style switches.
- ANSI, Tsangan, HHKB, WKL, ISO, and Arrow key base layouts.
- 6.25U, 7U, 6U, 10U, Split 6.25U and 7U Spacebar support.
- Support for 3 Rotary Encoders (Split Backspace, Split Right Shift, Split Spacebar).
- Comes with VIA custom firmware preinstalled.
- RGB Underglow.
- South Facing switch orientation.
- Supports PCB mount Stabilizers.
- USB-C port (USB Version).
- i2c JST connector for Stemma and Qwiic device support (USB Version).
- JST Version has support for JST Unified Daughterboard (Sold Separately) (JST VERSION).
- Black and green “Matrix” inspired PCB colors.
***FREE shipping within the CONUS***
International shipping is calculated in the cart prior to purchase.