A new era of the Super 16 Macropad is here! The third version of our popular Super 16 Macropad features a number of improvements over the previous generation.
- Starting with a new heart in the form of the Dual-Core ARM RP2040 chip with 2MB of flash memory. This will allow for improved lighting effects and better overall performance.
- No switch matrix! All the switches are connected directly to the microcontroller to allow for the fastest signal possible alongside the 1000Hz polling rate.
- You can now install twice as many encoders with support for up to 4 Rotary Encoders on the top row.
- A new mini-LED Underglow setup provides brighter and seamless lighting effects.
- The PCB now has 4 mounting holes to allow compatibility with new tray-mounted cases.
- The Super 16 V3 also has the latest generation Kailh Hot Swap sockets for easy switch replacement and the PCB itself is sporting a new stealth black-on-black look.
You can get the Super 16 V3 with our classic layered acrylic cases or with our new 3D-printed cases. Both are made in-house at 1upkeyboards!
- Powered by RP2040.
- USB-C connector.
- VIA Firmware Preinstalled.
- 16 key grid layout.
- Kailh Hot-Swap sockets for MX switches.
- Per Key RGB and RGB Underglow.
- Reset Switch.
- 4x EC11 Encoder support (Soldering required).
Included in the kit:
- Super 16 V3 PCB
- Your choice of Acrylic or 3D printed case.
- Mounting hardware.
- 4x Rubber bump-ons.
To change the keymap on your Super 16 V3 use the VIA configurator HERE!