The Sweet 16 macro pad is a 16 key PCB used to build a fully programmable custom mechanical keyboard. It is a community favorite and a perfect DIY project for learning how to solder and work with electronics.
Combine it with your choice of microcontroller, switches, keycaps, and case in order to make a unique board that fits your needs. Once built you can use it as a numberpad or set up macros and custom keys with QMK that can then be used for gaming, CAD software, and streaming apps like OBS and Streamlabs.
- Sweet 16 V1 white PCB (Does not include any components).
- 16 key or numpad compatible layout (Requires 3x 2u stabilizers).
- Supports MX and Alps style switches (PCB Mount switches recommended).
- Designed to work with Pro Micro, Elite- C and Proton C microcontrollers.
- Fully programmable with QMK and VIA firmware.
- 16x 1N4148 Diodes and 1x reset switch.
- Aluminum standoffs with screws. (Required for Acrylic case)
- Pack of 16 mechanical switches.
- 16x pack of keycaps.
- Acrylic case.
Ready to build? Click here for full assembly instructions.
- Download the measurements as a .dxf here: sweet16.dxf
- 3D printed case examples: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2599909 & https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2783573 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3127958
- Download the template for the Relegendable keycaps here.